Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trying to get back on track.....

So how do you get back on track?  well I thought if I gave myself less chance to get off track!!!  So, since last Friday was payday  (oh happy day) I made a menu for the next two weeks, made a shopping list and went to it today!  Now for my menu, I don't necessarily have a day to day plan, but more like meal options for the next two weeks or so.  I cook with lunch in mind also.  I got on Jillian Michaels.com and the Biggest Loser website and got some idea...
Turkey Avocado wrap, Lemon Shrimp, Mexican pizza, beef and portobello mushroom stroganoff, chicken salad, plus I picked some breakfast foods and a few other things.
Hopefully this will keep me from straying too much!
The other good thing that came from making a list and checking it against my coupons is that I ended up saving a little over $30 in coupons.  I had a few buy one get one free things and it was on stuff I needed!  Score for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment